System Business Analyst (Securities/ Asset Management)
Provide project management, workflow design, test management and consultancy services to the insurance business to drive improvement in systems, products, service, process efficiency and control
- Participate in the project planning, testing and implementation of product launch and system enhancement
- Adopt Agile methodology and DevOps practices for end-to-end project management life cycle into project /systems implementation in various business areas
- Take up as PMO for large scale projects / programmes
- Participate in projects / programmes covering all business units and strategic initiatives / programmes
University graduate in related disciplines or other relevant qualifications
- Knowledge in securities and asset management will be an advantage
- Strong self-motivation and creativity, with excellent project management, communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly build relationships with key stakeholders
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.