System and Network Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is a HK-listed manufacturing company with a strong global presence. They are currently looking for a System and Network Manager to join their IT department.
- Lead the IT Infrastructure team to manage all rounded in-house IT infrastructure, cyber security, network and data centers management.
- Lead the development and implementation on the agreed infrastructure solutions across the region for Hong Kong and China to cope with business and operational needs
- Take lead to roll out sound and compliant Cyber Security strategies and solutions
- Network design and revamp to fully utilize current technology of IP Telephony, LAN, WAN and Wi-Fi and to provide security and cost saving to the current environment
- Deep Security Solution to provide virtual patching for End of Support Operating System
- Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, servers, database, UPS and etc.
- Cooperate with the application team and build-up a suitable infrastructure platform for all of the in-house applications.
- Review Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) and provide recommendation to reduce downtime in case of disaster
- Vendor management experience to work with SIs and partners to effectively manage resources to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Degree holder or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISP, CISA is highly beneficial
- Minimum 10 years' experience in IT, Focusing on Network and Security with 3 years at managerial level
- Strong infrastructure and network design experience for Hong Kong and multiple countries
- Technically proficient with IP Telephony, WAN, LAN and Wi-Fi
- Strong Technical skillset on Firewall and VLAN management
- Solid Experience in Vulnerabilities Management Solution and provide solutions to the relative team for remediation
- Able to adopt the latest technologies in the market
- Ability to think ahead and plan/build the infrastructure with scale and resiliency for the business
- Must be a strong team player who is able to manage team members and motivate others to deliver positive results
- Able to work independently, pro-actively look for alternatives, under pressure with aggressive work attitude to complete projects with extremely tight schedule
- Ability to interact with various levels of users in requirement clarification, application systems evaluation & recommendation according to business and operation needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with customer-oriented mindset
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Business travel to PRC is required