System & Network Administrator (20-30k)
- Manage daily operations for MIS administration & security, firewall, help-desk, installations for Windows, MS Office, Anti-Virus and software applications supports
- Knowledge of setting Windows Active Directory, VMware Exchange Server, File Servers, Web Servers, Database Servers, DNS, FTP, on Windows platforms
- Network provisioning, monitoring and trouble shoot
- Provide planning and implementation of new technology and manage change and implement and communicate effectively
- Ensure the IT infrastructure is secured and protected with up-to-date operational plan for disaster recovery and business continuity
- Manage IT hardware & software inventory
- University degree in IT related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years working experience in IT infrastructure & Operations with extensive hands on experience in network infrastructure design, implementation and support
- Excellent knowledge in Routers / Cisco Switches / load balancers / Fortigate Firewall
- Hands on experience in Microsoft AD, MS Exchange Server, VM/VDI management, Cloud technology, SQL Server, TCP/UDP/IP, proxy technologies, anti-virus, spam and spyware/Malware/security as well as interested in latest products evaluation, new technologies research and study is highly preferred
- Possession of certifications of CCNP / CISSP / ITIL is preferred
- Financial/banking industry experience is a plus
Please contact Davis Leung on 3103 4342 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.