System Analyst/ Analyst Programmer (.Net)- Asset Management
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our Client is one of the first-tier banks in Hong Kong and they invest highly in IT. This exciting and rewarding role oversees projects in the Asset Management and Investment Fund business area. The right candidate will work closely with business on software/ application development, including collection & analysis of user requirements, systems design, development, testing, and implementation. S/he will also Provide on-going support and maintenance for production systems and system enhancement to support strategic business growth and development.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 1-5 years'+ hands-on applications design/development experience in C#, ASP, Visual Basic / VB.Net
- Technical experience on Windows, SQL Server platforms
- Knowledge of asset management, investment funds or securities is an advantage
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong team and quality orientation, with attentiveness to detail
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Knowledge of supporting Portia is an advantage
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.