System Analyst (AS400/ iSeries) (45-50k)
- iSeries AS/400 consultants to evaluate Client's current environment and identify opportunities for tooling / refactoring in order to accelerate the merging of their code bases. Client currently have 9 code bases.
Need to be able to evaluate the current client's technology stack / environment and determine how best to help client on their process to merge the code bases, ensuring consistent functions that are reusable across site.
the tasks that need to be performed in this role will be more advisory.
- Min. 5-7yrs of Experience
- Technical Skills: expertise on iSeries, knowledge of tooling, iSeries infrastructure
- Identify areas of automation / tooling to accelerate merging of legacy system (iSeries) to a single code base
- Able to independently analyse requirements based on a given specification and come up with a sound and sustainable algorithmic design
- Strong willingness to learn new technologies for driving the project
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision and take initiative; willing to mentor and develop others
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.