- Senior PM Opportunity
- APAC Equities
- High-Profile Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen from one of our key clients with a growing global markets presence in the region. They are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their Equities business operations based in Hong Kong.
As an independent contributor and under the COO Function, this role will work very closely with the regional and global CAO teams to ensure delivery of Equities business initiatives across the Bank. This means leading and implementing complex multiple projects and act as a strategic partner for different function leads supporting growth of the Equities business in the region. You will be well-versed in various regulatory requirements, banking process automation and improvement concepts, whist continuously keeping a risk and control mindset. You will have a highly advanced stakeholder management skills at all levels, excellent communication skills and ability to multi-task different projects.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally with a PMP or Six Sigma certification
- Minimum 15 years' working experience, more than 5 years of which are project management or business analysis skills in a sizeable Bank
- Must have excellent equities products (cash, derivatives, prime) with regional markets exposure
- Strong understanding and hands-on high quality delivery of end- to - end large scale project management lifecycle
- Highly proficient in communicating and managing senior stakeholders across the Bank
- Must be based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting ref. RR258935 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted parties will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend