Sustainability Manager, FMCG (Compliance/ EHS/ Environmental)
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$50000 per month|
Our client is a leading player in the FMCG industry with an aggressive growing plan in the region. Armed with a wide-range of brands in their product portfolio, their products are available across various countries. With few production plans located in Hong Kong, they are now hiring suitable candidates to join the management team as Sustainability Manager.
As a Sustainability Manager, you will lead the corporate communicate team and PR team in the company. You will support on developing and maintaining policies and guidelines to improve different aspects of sustainability. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities in enhancing company's positions on sustainability in the community. You will be the key person to plan and coordinate on sustainability reports writing and production. This is a rare opportunity for people with sustainability projects management/ EHS/ social compliance management experiences in manufacturing side to join the growing FMCG company.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- Degree holder in environmental science or related subject
- At least 7 years experiences in sustainability projects/ EHS/ social compliance management
- Solid experience in creating sustainability reports will be essential
- Good command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Contact Shirley Lam on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below