Associate Supply Planner
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is one of the leading domestic appliances companies with its quality and innovative products. Today, the company presents in over 30 countries with direct commercial subsidiaries and selling its product globally.
As a Associate Supply Planner, you will be working closely with vendors, factory, logistics and procurement to manage supply chain process and inventory level. Most importantly, you will be supporting supply planning including order forecast and purchase order of the assigned product category and monitoring major KPIs based on analysis and forecast.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or Equivalent
- Experience coordinating with vendors or manufacturer will be an advantage
- Outgoing, responsible and willing-to-learn
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Fresh graduates with related working experience (part-time or internship) are welcome
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM236158.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.