Supply Chain Specialist
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Headquartered in Europe and founded for over 70 years, our client is a world leader of production of outdoors carriers. Having over 2,000 employees across 30 offices worldwide, the company is steadily growing and looking for a high calibre to join their Hong Kong team.
As a Supply Chain Specialist, you will be responsible for overseeing tactical supply planning, factory collaboration, production management and supply chain analytics. You have to ensure timely communication with the global buying team and factories to ensure production scheduling is in place. Also, to manage sales order and monitor the capacity modelling of key assets and identify capacity constraints and alternative options.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain / Logistics / Business Management or equivalent
- A minimum 3-5 years' experience logistic industry, preferably from bag industry
- Experience in forecast & capacity planning, production scheduling
- Experience in planning or managing production schedules in Asian factory
- SAP/ ERP experience is preferred
- Proficiency in written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Supply Chain Specialist
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM227869.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.