Supply Chain Planner | Consumer MNC | 18 - 23k
- Top tier multinational consumer brand
- Career development opportunity
- Work life balance culture
Our client is a top tier multinational consumer brand. With over 6,000 employees globally, they are one of the market leaders within the consumer sector. Looking to reinforce their supply chain team, they are now in search of a Supply Chain Planner.
You will be managing the stock rotation on global level. You will be managing the supply planning of the corresponding product category through coordination with suppliers and overseas' offices. As a Supply Chain Planner, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing accurate forecast / reports for suppliers through communication with overseas' offices and regular data analysis
- Participating in regular S&OP meetings with sales, marketing and finance teams
- Liaising with suppliers and manufacturers to ensure smooth production plan and on time delivery
- Handling the entire PO process from issuing, PSI booking and receipts
- Analysing metrics, KPI and other historical data to minimize risk and conduct regular reviews
- Handling any ad hoc activities such as goods return, delivery delay or vendors changes etc.
To quality, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 2 years of supply chain management or coordination experience
- Experience liaising with suppliers, manufacturers or factories in China
- Experience in handling entire PO process
- Proactive, independent, good communication skills with strong willingness to learn
- Strong command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 249771.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only