Supply Chain Manager - Regional Exposure, FMCG
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$45000 - HK$50000.00 per month|
Our client is one of the most renown FMCG Company, with more than 350,000 employees around the globe, the company has sales channel connected in every corner in the world. Striving to provide top quality product and contribute to a healthier future, the company is still in expansion and actively seeking like-minded talent to join their big family.
- coordinating and working closely with different key internal and external stakeholders including the sales department and various key vendor.
- in charge of end to end supply chain management and directly in charge of budget control.
- Through statistical forecast and sales analysis, you will be managing and setting inventory targets while ensure smooth warehouse operation.
- 3PL management experience in crucial to the success of this position.
- Close monitor and optimize supply chain flow
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in supply chain management or related disciplines
- 10+ years supply chain management experience
- Candidate experience in food and beverage or retail industry is preferred
- 3+ years team management experience
- SAP experience will be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please contact Karen Chan on (852) 3103 4302 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.