Supply Chain Manager, HK & China - Wine & Spirits
- Newly created position for HK & China
- Start-up and entrepreneurial environment
- Leading team of 7
Our client is a Wine & Spirits Company with strong presence in Asia market. The company is in a game-changing mode and plans to grow its business over the next 3 years aggressively. With a critical focus on the China market, the company has created an outstanding opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager, HK & China to lead the regional business and brand development for this vital phase.
You will be responsible for leading all Supply Chain functions and strategy from scratch and implementation in line with commercial objective for HK & China market. Your responsibilities also include:
- Leading daily operations of all supply chain functions, including procurement, vendor relationship management, logistics, warehousing, inventory management, order forecasting, logistics & distributions management and financial costing
- Formulating the actions of all functions involved in the procurement, purchase planning, warehousing and control of inventory from the receipt of forecasting replenishment needs to the delivery of the imported product into inventory and delivery of products to customers
- Managing inventory and establishing controls to ensure inventory accuracy to meet the supply & demand requirement
- Developing strategies, policies, procedures, and overall team to optimise value of the entire function
- Maintaining compliance with all regulatory requirements and ethical standards related to procurement and shipping
- Leading and coaching the team in maintaining excellence on inventory control, warehouse management & safety and logistics management
- Maintaining Product Cost & Logistics Expense efficiency, reviewing and negotiate supplier & logistics-related contracts
- Participating in the optimisation and implementation of ERP system
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree and have 8 or more years of Supply Chain Management experience in FMCG/consumer goods sector
- Experience with and knowledge of China & Hong Kong Custom & Excise Rules & Regulations
- Understanding of principles of accounting and finance, legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements
- Experience in manufacturing or trading business with knowledge in ERP systems
- Strong analytical and multi-tasking skills with proactive and a good team-player attitude
- Outstanding commercial acumen, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Cantonese
* Frequent travel to China is required.
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL235573 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.