Supply Chain Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$390000.00 - HK$520000.00 per annum + Double pay|
Our client is a leading FMCG retailer in the Asia market with a diverse product portfolio covering different market segments. It has been playing a significant role in the market consistently throughout these years. With business expansion, we are now hiring passionate individuals to join their team as a Supply Chain Manager.
Leading a team of 6-8 staff, you will have to manage all the inventory planning for the company's retail outlets, conduct cost analysis and demand forecasts as well as handle daily logistics and supply chain operations. You will also have to manage the team's KPI and strategies to ensure an optimal level of inventory and proper allocations.
To qualify, you must possess:
- Diploma or Degree in Logistic or Supply Chain Management or any related discipline
- At least 6 years of working experience with 2-3 years on managerial level, preferably in retail industry
- Strategic and analytical to manage inventory for sizable chain stores
- Excellent communications skills with strong leadership
- Proficient Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Fast-paced, self-motivated and hands on to cope with a fast changing working environment
Contact Niki Lam on (852) 3103 4352 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Quoting Ref: NIL 44964
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.