Supply Chain Financial Analyst / Assistant Manager, SAP
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Contracting Finance & Accounting|
- Sourcing and Retail Industry
- Kowloon Bay Office
- Regional role
- Perform analytical review on monthly financial results and provide commentaries on key budget/forecast variances
- Owns the Actual, Forecast and Plan for Operations department expenses.
- Control Capital Expenditures related to Operations.
- Track and trend FX impacts on the P&L; Perform FX sensitivity scenarios
- Facilitate month-end closing process, including calculation of monthly accruals, validation of P&L and preparing detailed variance analysis
- Check the SAP logistic data to support the variance actual & forecast analyse.
- Degree holder; professional qualification in Accounting is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of Finance/Accounting experience
- Experience in Costing/Sourcing/Manufacturing is a plus
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Solid experience in SAP FICO is a must
- Immediately Available is highly preferred
Contact Jenny Yuen on (852) 3103 4362 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only