Supply Chain Executive - Home Electronics
Our client is a strong home electronics manufacturer with a strong business network and reputation around the globe. With its product covering more than 33 countries globally, the company is one of most representative brand owner within the industry. Looking to further develop and perfect their supply chain process, they are now in search for a Supply Chain Executive.
You will be responsible for conducting supply planning for the company's factory and vendors. You will be managing the overall supply chain process and stock level to ensure smooth business fucntion. As a Supply Chain Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with vendors and factory for regular supply planning
- Preparing forecast for regular production meeting based on SKUs, vendors and delivery schedules
- Monitoring and comparing forecast with headquarter and ensure smooth supply chain process
- Managing adhoc task or urgency to ensure smooth supply chain process
- Coordinating with global suppliers, demand team and logistics team to enhance the overall supply process
To qualify, individuals must possess
- Degree holder with at least 1 year experience with supply chain planning or procurement
- Knowledge of the supply chain process for manufacturer
- Capable of coordinating with cross function teams
- Flexible, open-minded, independent and good communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC235501.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.