Supply Chain Executive - Fresh Grad Welcome
Our client is a leading consumer goods company. Developed a wide business network, its product is reputable across the globe with more than 5 billion revenue annually. With a strong foundation, good business structure and well-organized facilities, the company is currently looking for a Supply Chain Executive to support the business' sales growth in Hong Kong. Fresh graduate with strong excel skills will be considered.
You will be responsible for the company's product supply chain while maintaining a good usage of the company's facility. As a supply chain officer, your responsibilities will include
- Analysing and preparing reports on supply chain, sales data and inventory control to highlight market insights and reinforce future business decisions
- Contributing to supply chain projects by supporting demand planning and production planning process
- Achieving higher efficiency and assisting to expand current sales by demand forecast
- Supporting the development and regulation of current supply chain structures and policies
- Providing support for adhoc projects according to management's requirement
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or other Business Management majors
- Strong Excel skills is required (proficient with Pivot Table, Vlook-up etc)
- 1 or more years of experience in supporting supply chain projects with warehouse control skillset as well as demand forecast or analysis; Fresh grad with strong excel skillset will also be considered
- Well-rounded personality with capability to maintain a well-organized business environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken Cantonese and English
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC232852.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.