Supply Chain Assistant - MNC
Our client is a multinational home appliance manufacturer with more than 50,000 employees globally. They own some of the most well-known brands within the market with emphasis on product quality. With suppliers' changes, they are now in search of a Supply Chain Assistant to support their global supply planning.
You will be responsible for supporting the supply forecast and planning for the global market. You will be coordinating with factory, suppliers and internal parties to ensure smooth supply schedule. As a Supply Chain Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Daily correspondence and report update with factories, suppliers, individual markets and headquarters on production and supply schedule
- Verify orders from the global markets and distribute supply orders to suppliers or factories
- Follow up with global markets to maintain healthy inventory level
- Coordinating with suppliers and factories to highlight any production/supply issue
- Generate and analyse data from the system
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with experience in any planning role within the supply chain industry (supply planning, material planning, production planning, or demand planning)
- Proficient excel skills with functions such as Pivot Table, Vlookup
- Energetic, hardworking, quick learner and good communication skills
- Strong command of written & spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must.)
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC236501.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.