Supply Chain and Procurement Planner
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$195000 - HK$260000.00 per annum|
Our client is a well-known multinational home appliance manufacturer. With last year's revenue higher than 1900 million euro, the company produces the finest product within the market. To support its development, they are now in search for a Supply Chain and Procurement Planner. Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Supply Chain and Procurement Planner.
You will be conducting analysis and forecast to liaise with suppliers / factory. You will be communicating with different global offices to ensure supply schedule. As a Supply Chain and Procurement Planner, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing accurate analysis and forecast to liaise with suppliers according to global needs
- Communicating with oversea offices to ensure supply schedule
- Monitoring and negotiating with suppliers to ensure lead times are within agreed parameters
- Maintaining control over stock availability and inventory
- Managing overall supply chain workflow
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder within minimum 1 year of supply chain / planning experience
- Experience communicating with suppliers or manufacturers
- Regional or global supply chain experience will be an advantage
- Independent, responsible, energetic and good communication skills
- Strong command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must)
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 237140.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.