Supply Chain & Procurement Planner - MNC
Our client is a well-establish multinational consumer electronics company. With more than 7000 employees globally, they are the market leader within the electronics sector. Looking to reinforce their global planning team, they are now in search of a Supply Chain & Procurement Planner.
You will be responsible for ensuring supply of goods meets company's needs. You will be ensuring stock availability for business units globally. As a Supply Chain & Procurement Planner, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring supply of goods meets company's needs through coordination with suppliers and factories
- Providing accurate forecast and analysis to confirm stock availability
- Managing stock allocation and minimize excess stocks to maximize efficiency
- Coordinating with sales and logistics team to ensure smooth supply process
- Analysing and monitoring KPIs and other metrics; report and handle emergency or changes
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with 1 or more years of planning experience within the supply chain sector
- Experience within electronics manufacturers will be an advantage
- Candidate with procurement experience will also be considered
- Proficiency with Excel is a must
- Passionate, energetic, open minded and willing to learn
- Good command in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 237776.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.