Supply Chain Analyst - US Ecommerce
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$240000 - HK$360000 per annum|
My client is a US listed, fast growing, global ecommerce company within the consumer sector. With more than 217% growth during COVID-19, they are a unicorn within the ecommerce sector. Looking to further expand their in-house supply chain team in Asia, they are now in search of a Supply Chain Specialist.
You would be managing container consolidations facilities within the region. You would be analysing operational issues and contributing to process improvement projects. As a Regional Supply Chain Specialist, your responsibilities would include:
- Managing regional container consolidation facilities within South East Asia
- Conducting freight container utilization with accurate consolidation plan to maximize space usage rate
- Communicating with vendors, manufacturers, Ocean Agents and US supply chain team to ensure replenishment and inventory
- Serving as the central functional project coordinator on internal supply chain improvement process
- Monitoring the overall process of special projects and conducting report for management
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 2 years of supply chain management experience
- Project management or coordination experience would be an advantage
- Container and freight consolidation or utilization would be an advantage
- Experience with advance data analysis tools such as SQL or Tableu would be an advantage
- Candidates with Six Sigma exposure would be an advantage
- Energetic, adaptable to changes and ad hoc assignment and strong communication skills
- Strong command of written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 246381.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.