Supply Chain Analyst - ShenZhen Base
|Location:||Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$240000 - HK$360000.00 per annum|
Our client is a US (NYSE) public company with a strong e-commerce business network. With more than 7000 employees globally, the company is now worth more than 1.8 billion USD in last fiscal year. Seeking to develop in APAC and set up their supply chain team, they are now in search for a Supply Chain Analyst. Candidates more less experience will be considered as Senior Supply Chain Analyst.
You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the over supply chain process. You will coordinating with 3PL, suppliers and headquarter while utilizing data reporting and performance dashboard. As a Supply Chain Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate with suppliers and headquarter to ensure replenishment, inventory allocation and distribution plan
- Data checking and consolidation with tools such as excel, SQL and tableau
- Conduct process improvement projects such as improvements on cost control, quality control, logistics routing or delivery time
- Coordinate with 3PL warehouse and monitor performance with major KPI reports
- Contribute to process optimization with focus on total digitization
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree with minimum 3 years of supply chain experience
- Strong knowledge with Excel is a must; understanding of SQL or tableu will be a plus
- Experience within the e-commerce or retail sector will be a plus
- Independent, self-motivated, proactive and attentive
- Good commend in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 239650.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.