Supply Chain Analyst - Fashion
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$216000 - HK$264000 per annum|
Our client is a globally well-known high-end fashion group with a long history. With profit over the past 13 years and over 1 billion US dollar profit last fiscal year, they are a strong force within the market within consistent growth. Aiming to further reinforce their business model, they are now looking for a Supply Chain Analyst. Fresh Graduate wish strong Excel skills also welcomed.
You will be responsible for supporting the demand and production planning of the supply chain team. You will be conducting supply chain data for process improvement and planning. As a Supply Chain Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the department in enabling the demand and production planning processes
- Coordinate with both internal and external parties such as merchandising team, vendors or manufacturer to ensure efficient supply chain process
- Analysing and conducting report based upon supply chain data such as demand, cost or lead time, etc
- Monitoring important KPIs such as delivery performance, inventory turns etc to further improve company's supply chain process
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with Supply Chain or related disciplines
- Strong Excel skills such as Vlookup, Pivot Table; data mining experience will be an advantage
- Experience within the fashion industry or SAP exposure will be an advantage
- Young, energetic, detail oriented with good presentation skills
- Good commend in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334.APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC232527.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.