Strategy, China Initiatives - Corporate Bank
- MUST have Chinese Language Skills
- 10-12 years Strategy experience in Corporate Banking within Asia
- Straight from MBB with Corporate Banking clientele
As part of a global drive to focus on their growth in the Greater China region, one of our key Banking clients has created a new position within an established and lean regional team for an experienced professional to join their Strategy function.
This position will be supporting the Global Head of Strategy in planning and execution of strategic initiatives, with a clear focus on Greater China. This will require an individual who has a very hands-on approach on implementing different projects, be comfortable in challenging stakeholders, and has strong problem solving skills with a view of continuous improvements and growth. You must be commercially savvy, with strong stakeholder management skills at different levels.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Ideally an MBA, with background from top management consulting firms (MBB trained highly preferred)
- At least 10 years' experience with in-house Strategic Programme implementation within Corporate Banking
- Greater China knowledge or experience CRITICAL
- Mandarin language skills a MUST with Cantonese a plus
- Exposure to banking tech / Fintech in China desirable
Interested individuals with the above profile, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@Ambition.com.hk or call 3101 3066 for more details.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.