Strategic Sales Manager, Hong Kong
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
- Are you a Passionate Sales Person with Strong Negotiation Skills?
- Want to Join an Industry Leading Organisation with Endless Opportunities?
- Opportunity to Gain a Strong Impression in a Global Organisation
Our Client is a Global Travel Management organisation based in Singapore. The organisation provides endless opportunity for growth and career development in a fast-paced and encouraging environment.
Reporting to the Senior Director of MNC Sales, APAC and working closely with the Director of MNC Sales, APAC. The Strategic Sales Manager, Hong Kong will be responsible for developing a client portfolio and go-to-market strategy for the Hong Kong market. The chosen candidate will have the ability to work autonomously and build out a new client network in order to drive revenues and value proposition in the Hong Kong market. Although there will be an ability to upsell to China and Greater China, the main focus will be on this market. The ideal candidate will be a responsible and ambitious hunter with the drive and ambition to make a significant presence in this market to help drive sales for the Client. Further to this, the ideal candidate will assist in strategic planning and advise the Director of MNC Sales, APAC on best practice for dealing with clients in this region. Although there will be no immediate management responsibilites, there will be an ability to manage a team if deemed successful in the near future.
- 5+ Years Experience in Value-based Sales or a Similar Function
- Bachelor's Degree in Any Field
- Must have excellent English and be Fluent in Cantonese in Order to Deal with Clients in Hong Kong
- Proven Ability to Generate Leads and Close Deals with Clients in this Region
- Ability to Work Autonomously and Deliver Results without Supervision
- Hunter Mentality with Ambitious Outlook on Life
Contact Cian O'Neill on (65) 6854 5641 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 220039. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1871724. #LI-SM