Strategic Planning Manager (Programmatic) - US Tech MNC
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is one of the fastest growing Ad Tech company headquartered in the US. They have been a market leader in globally and currently going through an aggressive expansion phase as they see more demand in the market. They are known for their flexible and open-minded working culture. They are currently looking for a Strategic Planning Manager to take care of the North Asia region, sitting in the Hong Kong office.
You will be working closely with the sales team and internal management teams; acting as an internal consultant to identify and drive strategic and revenue driving initiatives. You will be doing extensive competitive research in the market to identify the position of the company, understanding the needs and challenges the Sales team is facing and suggest potential solutions. You will be a product expert with in the firm; reviewing media plans and proposals to come up with growth strategies for clients and for internal.
- At last 8-10 years of digital media planning/ programmatic experiences, ideally with all rounded media experiences from an agency/ Adtech background
- Experiences leading a small team of strategist will be a plus
- Fluency in all English, Cantonese and Mandarin; an additonal North Asian language will be a plus
- Familiar with online advertising metrics and KPIs; able to formulate strategies via a data- driven approach
- Attention to digital trends and new technologies
Please contact Alison Tam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the botton below quoting reference number AT233196
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only