Strategic Development Assistant Manager
Our client is a well-known HK listed company with businesses across the world. They are looking for a Manager/Assistant Manager to within the corporate development team to support their coming development in the region.
The successful applicant will be reporting to the department head and leading a team of 3. You would be responsible for evaluating the feasibility of various business development projects. You would also be responsible for doing market research, providing analytical support and building financial models on your findings. Last but not least you would be responsible for monitoring the investment activities by the group.
The incumbent will be of the following qualities:
- Bachelor degree in finance and accounting
- At least 6 years of working experience in investment/M&A related role
- Working experience in HK listed company or any sizeable MNC would be preferred
- Strong business sense and strong financial modelling skill is a must
- Excellent communication skill is a must
Contact Candice Leung on (852) 3103 4358 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number BBBH219834
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.