Store Manager (Luxury Watch)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$540000.00 - HK$600000 per annum|
My client is a stable local retailer within the luxury watch industry. With quality products and all rounded customer services, they maintained a strong client relationship in the local market. Looking to support the current business, they are in search of a Store Manager to maximize business opportunities.
You will be managing the company's retail store. You will be leading the retail sales team to maximize business opportunities. As a Store Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead a retail sales team of 8-9 staffs with roster management, staff training and motivation
- Develop sales and marketing plan to maximize sales achievements such as visual merchandising, client service protocol and VIP events
- Maintain high quality customer service and strong client relationship
- Analyse market trends, retail performance and review shop KPIs to further enhance strategies
- Coordinate with operation, marketing, supply chain team to ensure efficient operation
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 7 years of retail sales experience with at least 2 years of management experience
- Experience within the luxury industry would be an advantage
- Experience operating a client relationship program would be an advantage
- Energetic, good presentation and strong communication skills
- Strong command of written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 241880.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.