Staff Accountant - Asset Management
Our client is a global asset management brand with a well-established Finance team in Hong Kong. With a growing business for their several entities in Asia, they are currently looking for a Staff Accountant.
This role will focus on high volume of accounts payable duties around invoicing, expenses and payments, ensuring that submissions are in accordance to the Company's internal policies and procedures. You will also support the month-end closing process and other ad hoc duties set by the team and the business. You will be part of an international and stable team in their HK business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary degree, with accounting qualification a preference
- At least 3 - 5 years relevant Accounts Payable experience in a commercial environment
- Communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Organised and detailed oriented
- Looking for a stable environment
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting reference no. RR220435.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.