Sr VP - C# WPF Developer (Investment Bank)
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||Up to HK$1400000.00 per annum|
The candidate will utilize his/her C# WPF skills and take part in the UI Development for a large global scale system revamp project within Equity Derivatives Risk. The hired developer would be working closely with the Global Equity Derivatives Risk Technology Lead in business delivery and being involved in the design and architecture of the system.
Key skills and expereince needed:
- Highly experienced developer with extensive experience contributing to global, full stack SDLC projects in large organizations
- 10 + years enterprise level in UI Development using Contemporary frameworks
- Experience using C#, WPF, WinForms and messaging such as Tibco EMS
- Exposure to commercial WPF.Net Libraries, such as Devexpress and Infragistics
- Demonstrable working experience delivering UIs within a Micro Service based architecture
- Proficient in Multi-threading and Parallel Task programming
- Extensive experience interfacing and collaborating with stakeholders, including requirements gathering and governance
- Demonstrated analytical techniques and ability to make recommendations to technical and program leadership to improve the product, process or technology and present ideas clearly and concisely
If you are passionate about improving the state of technology, is delivery oriented, have positive attitude and believe you are a strong C# WPF Developer, please contact Janice Sham at email@example.com directly for quick processing.