Sr Officer/Asst Manager, Campaign Analytics, Banking
Our client is a well-established Banking group with diversified businesses in wealth management, retail banking and corporate banking. As part of continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Data Analytics professional to join their expanding retail banking business.
Reporting to Team Head, you will be one of the key member responsible for conducting data analysis to support campaign and business intelligence, to identify key profit drivers and generate customer insight for business expansion and development strategy, compiling management information reports. Working closely with different business units, you will ensure thorough understanding of business needs, timely and accurate deliverables as well as process accuracy.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Data Analytics, Data Management or related disciplines
- 0-3 years' experience in data analytics / information management / business intelligence gained in Banking / Financial Institutions. Candidates with less experience will be considered for lower grading
- Competency in SAS is a MUST
- High adaptability, pleasant personality and great organization skills
- Good commend of English and Chinese
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3101 4311 or email@example.com quoting reference number CY 233668
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only