Sr Marketing Executive/Assts Brand Manager - MNC FMCG
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is one of the leading consumer goods company worldwide. With numbers of strong brand names and wide business network, the company has more than 30,000 employees under its corporate umbrella. To reinforce their business plan, they are now looking to hire an Assistant Brand Manger to lead the marketing campaign within the APAC region.
You will be responsible for planning and executing brand strategies as well as promotional campaigns to sustain business development and achieve sales target for the company's signature brand. As an Assistant Brand Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing marketing strategies along with other sales function including trade marketing department
- Monitoring and managing brand market share, P&L and annual budget
- Analysing market data with external support such as Neilsen Data to understand current market trend and conducting market forecast
- Taking brand ownership and conducting strategies accordingly
- Communicating with agencies and production house for advertisement production
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years of Product or Brand Marketing experience in top tier FMCG company; candidate with personal care/ health care product experience will be an advantage
- Independent, analytical, outgoing and positive with good communication and stake management skills; experience with Neilsen Data is a must
- Good commend in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC228437.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.