Sr Marketing Executive/Assts Brand Manager - FMCG MNC
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$280000 - HK$300000 per annum|
Our client is one of the well-known FMCG companies worldwide. With a strong business network and wide products portfolio, the company covers more than 6 countries worldwide. To support their current expansion in 2019, they are now looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to plan and execute brand building strategies and promotional campaigns to drive market shares and achieve sales target for the assigned brands. As an Assistant Brand Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Executing marketing strategy and launching promotional campaigns for different products to develop market leadership
- Developing and maintaining brand market share while monitoring P&L and annual budget process
- Reviewing market research data such as Nielsen Data and analysing market trend and forecast accordingly
- Maximizing brand ownership through optimization of marketing tools and projects along with key stakeholders
- Collaborating with agencies and production team for advertisement
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years of Product or Brand Marketing experience in FMCG company; candidate with personal care/ health care product experience will be an advantage
- Self-motivated, analytical, independent and positive with good communication and stake management skills;
- Good commend in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC229401.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.