Sr Marketing Executive/Assts Brand Manager – FMCG MNC
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$320000 - HK$370000.00 per annum|
Our client is one of the leading companies in the FMCG sectors. With strong and reputable product portfolio, it records more than 9 billion dollars in revenue each year. Looking to support its current expansion in 2019, they are now looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their company. Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Brand Manager.
You will be responsible to develop brand building strategies and execute promotional campaigns to maintain current market leader status as well as further expand business network. As a senior marketing executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing marketing strategies and taking initiative in brand promotional campaign (both ATL and BTL) such as TVC, digital promotions.
- Maintaining and improving efficiency of annual budget process as will as P&L
- Collaborating with production team and agencies for advertisement
- Conducting market analysis with Nielsen Data to support further brand building with market trend and forecast accordingly
- Optimizing the usage of market tools and projects along with key internal stakeholders
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years of marketing experiences; work in FMCG or brand principle will be an advantage; candidates with more experience will be consider as Assistant Brand Manager
- Experience in leading promotional campaign as well as market research
- Willingness to take initiative, positive, analytical and ability to multi task
- Good command in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC229639.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.