Sr Audit Manager, Retail Banking & Wealth Management
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a leading Global Banking group with an established household name in Retail Banking and Wealth Management. As part of their strategic expansion in the Internal Audit function, a newly created opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Audit Professional to join the regional team in Hong Kong, focusing on Retail Banking and Wealth Management Audits.
Reporting to the Regional Leader of the Retail Banking Audit team, you will be part of an expanding Internal Audit function in Asia, focusing on the Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Private Banking, Asset Management including Credit Cards, Unsecured / Secured Lending, Deposits, Investments, Insurance, Credit Risk. You will take ownership and deliver one of the key product's annual risk based audit plan whilst being involved in the audit engagement of other products. You will contribute to the group's internal audit objectives and planning by being actively involved in country level delivery and execution for the businesses, completing audits within set timeframes and budget. You will draft audit reports, present issues and discuss solutions with the business and relevant teams. In addition, you will develop strong relationships with the Retail Banking business, risk and control functions as well as providing insightful, pragmatic and valued control assurance to regional and country management. You will lead, participate and execute audits within the Hong Kong business and no travel is required with this role.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 10 + years working in Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Private Banking, Asset Management, Big 4 and / or Regulators
- Experience in Internal Audit, Risk and / or related Controls function
- Experience in other Retail Banking / Wealth Management functions, e.g. Product Development, Operations or others with exposure to Audit, Risk and Controls would be considered
- Big 4 candidates focusing on Retail Banks and Wealth Management sector would also be considered
- Knowledge of Banking products / functions (Credit Cards, Personal Lending, Mortgages, Deposits, Investments, Insurance, Wealth Management, Asset Management, Credit Risk), operations, processes and risk management issues
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese or Mandarin
- No travel is required
Contact Amy Ho on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AH 215834. www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only