SQL DBA/ Database Administrator- 40-60+k
- Responsible for documentation, installation, administration, scripting, change management, performance monitoring/tuning, backup/recovery, problem troubleshooting and patch/software upgrade
- Act as bank-wide database specialist for SQL Server in Windows environments.
- Work closely with system teams for impact analysis, system/software upgrade, security patching and database activities monitoring
- Assist application teams in database setup, schema changes, SQL performance analysis, production system support and maintenance
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 5 years' experience as database administrator, with hands-on experience in MS SQL Server, esp. on Always-On, Performance Tuning & Trouble-Shooting
- Hands-on experience on script-based automation, making use of Powershell
- Working experience in MSSQL Server 2008 or above with Windows clustering
- Proactive and independent to communicate with supporting teams, work on assigned projects, monitor on database events and troubleshoot on issues to meet timeline and service standards
- Holder of MCDBA and experience in ER diagram, data warehouses, backup utilities like Netbackup, and knowledge of WebSphere is an advantage
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number ALI41741 www.ambition.com.hk or email to
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.