SQL Database Administrator/Engineer
My Client is one of the Global leading IT Servicing company in Hong Kong. They are looking to strengthen their DBA team, thus looking for people who have experienced in SQL or Oracle Administration. Your actual experience doesn't need to be strong but at least need to know the concept.
Great opportunity and exposure to enhance your own work experience and skillset!
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security
- Apply data modelling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
- Perform maintenance and support release deployment activities
- Share technical expertise, providing mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members
- Effectively administer and monitor the enterprise database environment
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 2 years or more experience in Microsoft SQL or Oracle Database Administration
- Experience in Database High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Excellent written and verbal communication
For interested parties please either apply here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!