Sponsorship Sales Manger (Global Conference)
Our client is a global leading financial media and conference organiser within the financial industry. They are holding over 40 large scale conference around the globe with a growing presence in the APAC region. They are now looking for a Sponsorship Sales Manager to initially focus on the Asia market and gradually take care of the global portfolio. They are either looking for a Individual contributor, or someone with management experience to take ownership of the sales team.
The role holder will be managing an existing Asia client portfolio and aggressively expanding the presence in this region. You will be required to travel to different parts of Asia for business cases and closing deals, working with the head to formulate sales strategy, training for junior staff and constantly exceeding sales target.
- At least 4-5 years or sponsorship sales experiences with large scale and high volume events e.g. tradeshows, global conferences
- Bachelor degree in business or financial related subject preferred
- Experience with/ interested in the financial industry
- Fluency in English is a must, another Asian language (Mandarin in particular) will be a plus
- Existing sales/ team management experiences will be an advantage
- Sales drive, hungry for success and someone looking to lead up a global sales team in the near future
Please contact Alison Tam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the botton below quoting reference number AT230393
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only