|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Headquartered in Europe, our client is the world's second-largest reinsurer which owned offices in more than 20 countries and has been listed in Fortune Global 500. With over 100 years of history, the company continues to grow and now looking for new members to join the team.
As a Sourcing Specialist, you are supporting the planning and leading sourcing initiatives for Hong Kong and China mainly. You have to follow the category management process including sourcing projects, specification definition and demand management activities. Also, it is important for implementation, execution and communication of the final sourcing strategy and get best value from supplier including quality, cost, risk/compliance.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 5 years of Sourcing/Procurement experience
- Bachelor's degree required at a minimum, in fields such as procurement management, business administration, finance, law or a scientific or technical field. Strong preference for CIPS or similar professional qualification
- Good understanding and working experience across assigned spend categories (Professional and HR services, Consultancy, Facilities Services, IT Services, Travel and Events)
- Significant experience of working with vendors in Hong Kong and China
- Experience of working in a global / regional sourcing & procurement organization
- Experience in stakeholder engagement (expectation setting, relationship management etc.)
- Strong in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM224592.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.