Solution Architect (Cloud)- 60-80k+
- Obtain a good and accurate understanding of client's requirement in closed collaboration with relevant partner and client stakeholders.
- Make an assessment of the complexity of client requirement and the required solution.
- Lead technical team on technical solution development using latest technologies like Cloud Native Application, Hybrid Cloud, Automation and AI.
- Create cost optimized and lead technical quality assurance in the solution development process.
- Participate in, and/or be responsible for the creation, harvesting, protection, and reuse of intellectual capital.
- Participate actively in knowledge sharing activities like communities of practice, and/or other knowledge exchanges.
- Possess a strong background in Enterprise-level architecture design and engineering of industry standard and open source cloud technologies.
- Possess a working knowledge of Hybrid Cloud, including Public Cloud (like AWS and Azure), containers management (Kubernetes and OpenShift), Ansible, NoSQL database, and DevOps approach.
- Deep experience in designing and implementing highly available and scalable Cloud solutions
- Experience leading one or more of the following areas of a Cloud transformation journey: application modernization, cloud-native application enablement, cloud migration, and cloud governance.
- Experience architecting containers and container orchestration tools, API, microservices, and multi-cloud management.
- Experience in decoupled architecture framework for cloud-native applications, and multiple Cloud native application patterns (web, mobile, IoT, big data)
- Experience across systems integration, information management business analytics and architecture
- Advanced understanding of and experience with continuous delivery development and deployment pipelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook