Software Engineer (Node.js/Angular.js) 25-30k
- Supervise the Software Engineer to complete the tasks;
- Communicate with internal and external clients throughout the development project;
- Liaise closely with business analyst to review business operation process and define systems module requirements;
- Ensure systems module design, development, implementation, testing and documentation are well perform;
- Provide applications support and enhancement for specific projects;
- Ensure the deliverable conforms to the defined application security policies;
- Ensure successful implementation based on defined KPI;
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent;
- 2 to 4 years of working experience in IT and 2 years of experience in application development;
- Mandatory at least 2 years working experience in WEB platform;
- Solid experience in C#/Java, Node, AngularJS/ReactJS/VueJS, JSON, XML, REST and Bootstrap;
- Sound knowledge in using Docker, GIT, Jenkins and writing Shell and Python scripts;
- Hands on experience in mobile app development using REACT Native will be an added advantage;
- Working knowledge in AWS/Aliyun will be an added advantage;
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure; and
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
Please submit your CV to Davis Leung: email@example.com quoting reference number DL241567 or click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.