Software Development Manager, Top-notched Medic-tech, up to 50k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$35000.00 - HK$55000.00 per month|
My client is an innovative medi-tech startup, founded by a die-hard research scientist who aspires to take surgery operation to next level. They have grown their to over 12 people in 2 years, secured rock-solid financial support, and are now ready to take the biggest stage. This Senior Research Manager will be the catalyst for this transformation.
- Lead a team of engineers to deliver next generation 3D medical model visualization platform, with zero downtime according to clinical usage patterns
- Perform research studies on various medical image algorithm include de noising, automatic segmentation, anatomy recognition and etc.
- Engage in project planning, resource assignments, Ensure delivery with quality, following functional processes
- Drive clear priorities - work with sales and software team to escalate and resolve conflicts and gaps.
- Execute software development life cycle for the medical device application following regulatory standards
- Maintain thorough design and development documentations
- Phd, Master in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronic, Biomedical engineering, Physics or equivalent.
- Be familiar with any of the following: C++, VTK, ITK, openCV, PointCloud
- Solid knowledge on image processing. Research experience in signal processing, medical image is preferred but not necessary
- Quick learner and proactive in picking up new technology
- Working experience in medical equipment or auto control industries
- Knowledge on artificial intelligence and image recognition
- Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
Interested parties please apply directly or call Bond Sze at 3103 4344 for a confidential conversation. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.