Our client is a manufacturing company with long history. With quality and safety assurance, the company continually receive the highest ratings in consumer tests.
As an Engineer for wheeled goods and accessories, you will be reporting to the Head of NPD Asia, mainly focusing on managing the execution of regional product input on wheeled goods/ soft goods and accessories. You will act as a link to the suppliers and sample rooms, monitoring the process of product development of cut & sewn products and support the Project Managers in Asia on all global projects. Moreover, to work closely with the Regional product management teams to execute projects according to a clear defined product roadmap.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Pattern Construction, Fashion Design, Soft goods engineering or modelling
- 5 years of working experience with soft goods or trim construction within nursery industry, interior design furniture soft-goods, fashion or bag business
- Experience in product development, material selection and design application leading to finished product
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Willingness to business trip to China
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM219246.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.