Social Media Manager, APAC (KOL) - Premium FMCG goods
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$600000.00 - HK$720000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading premium FMCG goods company headquartered in the US with rapid growth in market share in past five years. The company has a solid business expansion plan in APAC on both online and offline channel. The company has strong business growth in the APAC market with Hong Kong as a regional hub; they are currently looking for a Social Media Manager, APAC to leverage the growing business in APAC further.
You will be responsible for regional influencer & KOL marketing strategy in line with the commercial objective for the APAC market. As a Social Media Manager - APAC, your responsibilities will include:
- Driving all KOL and social influencer campaign and maintaining long term partnerships and seasonal projects
- New idea generation for social content creation across multiple digital/ online channels
- Partnering with global teams to develop and sustain social media engagement activity in various markets and ensure global consistency
- Designing KOL marketing calendars and in charge of partnership/ contract negotiation
- Monitoring social media trends and providing advice to regional/ local brand team
- Analysing the conversation rates, consumer insights, KPIs to estimate ROI and advise best practice to domestic and international market
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 6 or more years of PR/ KOL/ influencer management experience in beauty/ fashion sector
- Experience in multi-brand management and leading regional social media projects with a multi-national team environment
- Excellent communication, influencing and project management skills
- Active within social media and digital platforms with strong relationship with KOL & influencer
- Outstanding in new idea generation and strong marketing sense
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL229199.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.