Regional HR Analyst - C&B
|Location:||Quarry Bay, Eastern District|
My client is an advanced leader in the aquaculture industry, backed up by a top invesment company in UK. Due to expansion, they are currently looking for a senior specailist to join their C&B team.
- Assist to develop and implement of compensation and benefits policies, guidelines and systems. Support and roll-out regional Total Rewards initiatives
- Assist in consolidating and monitoring HR related budget and group-wise C&B projects, such as annual salary review and bonus pay outs etc.
- Implement and support in reviewing and modifying C&B frameworks, guidelines and processes to ensure compliance with the local legislation and competitiveness with the latest market trends
- Support the review of salary structure and benefits structure across the various countries
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related discipline from a reputable university
- Minimum of 3 years related experience, SAP user is preferred
- Advanced skills in vlookup and pivot table is a plus
- Sound knowledge in HR practices, Taiwan Labour Laws and other related governance statutory ordinances
- Team player, flexible and self motivated
- Good command of Chines and English
- Frequent business trips are required