Site Supervisor - Building Material
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a Hong Kong listed company that is a leading supply chain solution provider. For over 50 years, the company has been recognized in supporting region's construction and manufacturing needs, and becoming one of Hong Kong's largest suppliers of construction material. To contribute to more iconic projects, the team is currently seeking a Project Manager to support the business.
As a Site Supervisor, you will be reporting to the General Manager and joining a team of 30. Your main responsibility includes design layout, site measurement and assist in quotation preparation. You will be monitoring all suppliers to ensure on time order processed. Also, you have to develop detailed schedule to make sure the project stays on track. Moreover, you have to conduct site inspection with clients and responsible for accurate records for specifications of goods.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Diploma or above in Engineering or related discipline
- Min 2 years working experience in construction field or building material area
- Experience in Kitchen Cabinet is a big plus
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and MS Office
- Strong written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin skills
- Detailed minded, self-motivated and independent
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM220527.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.