|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is a HK-listed manufacturing company with a strong global presence. They are currently looking for a SIS Manager to join their IT department.
- Lead the IT team in developing and planning various IT strategies, driving digitalization, automation and transformation at workplace to cope with the company development and operational needs
- Responsible for full implementation of IT solutions consisting of analysis, design, configuration/development build, test, deployment and training
- Lead the IT team in managing all rounded in-house IT infrastructure, cyber security, network and data centers management.
- Provide innovative and customer-focused IT solutions to enhance the efficiency and productivity
- Collect user demands and convert to IT requirement
- Manages team resources and performance for ensuring all servicing activities are conducted timely and effectively
- Plans, schedules and monitors projects to ensure smooth completion and with quality deliverable
- Develop and manage IT policies and procedures, and oversee day-to-day IT operations
- Degree or above in Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 10 years' experience in all round IT, prefer in manufacturing industry with 5 years at managerial level
- Strong knowledge in ERP, automation and information technology security
- Experience in building and implementing information technology systems in a group of companies
- Experience in setting up business operation in the PRC and good knowledge of the domestic market
- Familiar with BI and IT infrastructure are definitely the advantages.
- Relevant technical field and substantial experience of managing and developing IT strategy in both application and infrastructure areas are must
- Able to adopt the latest technologies in the market
- Must be a strong leader to manage team members and motivate others to deliver positive results
- Able to work independently, pro-actively look for alternatives, under pressure with aggressive work attitude to complete projects with extremely tight schedule
- Ability to interact with various levels of users in requirement clarification, application systems evaluation & recommendation according to business and operation needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with customer-oriented mindset
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Business travel to PRC is required