Service Desk Support - Banking Industry
|Location:||Kowloon Bay, Kwun Tong District|
|Salary:||HK$15000 - HK$18000 per month|
- As one of the key members of the support team, providing technical support of the core desktop, and VDI architecture, including the development, delivery and services and support of desktop / VDI infrastructure and products within the branch and disaster recovery site.
- Provide trade floor support and working directly with traders
- Work with IT teams to deliver quality desktop / VDI solutions, collaboration and client software, including Windows 7 / Windows 10, Mobile devices, Active Directory, and MS Office enhancements.
- Coordinate with various IT teams (both internal/external) to fulfil various service requests from customers including IT Support, staff on or off boarding, software installation, applications and office premises access rights and onsite and offsite event support.
- Contract Management. Assist for RFx and maintain IT service agreement, ensure the procurement process in line with Group policy.
- Regularly review and maintain of User Access Revalidation process, ensure all record obtained properly for audit trial.
- Deliver quality services and effective methodologies in technical solutions in coordination with IT teams to meet business requirements and strategy
- Engage with teams to ensure strategic consistency and development in desktop / VDI architecture and solutions
- Maintain internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy and maintain awareness of operational risk
- Degree holder in Computer Science or IT related discipline.
- Administrate of Microsoft Server, Active Directory, System Center Configuration Manager, Windows 7 / Windows 10
- Administrate of Citirx XenServer / XenDesktop and VMWare Server
- Knowledge of trading applications from Reuters, Bloomberg, Murex, etc.
- Administrate of IP Phone, Dealer Board System, such as Avaya, and IPC
- Administrate of regulation systems/applications from HKMA, HKICL, TransUnion
- Mobile Computer support, such as iPhone, iPad, Laptop
For interested parties please either click on the button below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also find Ron Lee at 3103 4308, thanks