Service Delivery Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
- Execution of change and enhancement strategy from Regional Infrastructure & Operation Management
- Monitor and maintain high performing service delivered / provisioned by region and/or third party vendors, including IT Service Desk and Desktop Support.
- Manage external service vendors to maintain the health of local infrastructure in market and liaise to provide timely onsite support to address incidents.
- Owner of the market's incident, support and escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required.
- Take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review.
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
- Accountable for the quality of service and performance provisioned to the market; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems
- Act as in-country delivery manager to govern infrastructure delivery activities on new sites establishment, renovation, relocation
- Liaises with regional application project team and local IT manager to deliver application successfully
- At least 10+ years hands on experience in Service Delivery Management with production infrastructure and application support experience
- Experience with infrastructure project delivery. Working experience in MNC or retail industry is a Must
- Solid experience on IT Service Management lifecycle including Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Operation (Incident, Problem, Change Management), and continual service improvement.
- Flexible approach to working hours