Senior Working Capital Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A globally well recognized professional services company with flagship offices within the APAC office. With the Hong Kong office as one of the leading branches, they serve a wide range of clients from commerce & industry to financial institutions. To cope with their rapid expansion plans, they are currently looking for a Senior Working Capital Manager to handle matters in collection, billing and pricing duties.
- Based in the Finance department in Hong Kong to monitor outstanding payments and invoices
- Manage a team of billing analysts to fulfil the collection needs of the Hong Kong and Greater China Offices.
- Advise internal stakeholders and business owners on pricing strategy, profitability and commercial strategy
- Develop and produce pricing analysis and models to advise internal business partners
- Working closely with internal stakeholders including business owners, finance managers and directors to review collection status
- Preparation of monthly debtor reports and outstanding payments
- Become the business partner to provide billing estimates to ensure internal targets are met.
- Ad hoc regional duties assigned by CFO
- Degree Holder, Qualified Accountant is a plus
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience, professional service background preferred
- Previous experience managing pricing or profitability
- Relevant working experience managing internal and external stakeholders on collection matters
- Capable of providing training on good case practices for billing or collections follow up, guides and standardization
- Fluency in English, Mandarin is an added advantage
Interested applicants please apply using the link below. For a fast application, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #234647 - Senior Working Capital Manager, in the subject line.