Senior Treasury Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a Hong Kong listed company with business across the world. With progressive expansion plan this year, they are looking for a capable individual to lead the group treasury team.
The successful applicant would reporting to the CFO and be leading a small team. This position provides leadership for the Treasury function at the Group level. You would be responsible for the oversight of daily operations, cash management, foreign exchange hedging, and funding operations for all regions; You would also have to initiate and drive process improvements, establish local policies and work processes for Treasury operations. Last but not least you would have to manage relationships with external banks in each country and develop strategies to reduce working capital.
The incumbent will be of the following qualities:
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines.
- 8 years finance of which 5 years treasury specific experience in any HK listed company or MNC.
- Working knowledge and experience of navigating regulatory environment around banking/cash management in China
- Experience with foreign exchange risk and fx markets
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with capability to collaborate with multiple business units/stakeholders, work under pressure with strong multitasking skills;
Contact Candice Leung on (852) 3103 4349 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number BBBH218698
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.